Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Belated Birthday

It seems my blog and I have horrible timing and I always miss birthdays.  While I was in California my Mom celebrated her birthday!  Because of my lack of internet access I was unable to make the birthday tribute I would have liked.  So here it is... late.   
I love my Mom  for endless reasons and I miss her everyday.  She is the most caring person I know.  She's always looking out for her family, friends and people she doesn't even know.  Whenever I talk to her she is always helping someone new.  Every holiday she tries to make me feel as much as home as possible and still sends me a package in the mail.  

Taylor amazes me everyday, with some new sport or some new activity she has joined but I am secretly even more amazed by my Mom and her ability to keep up with everyones schedule.  Between volleyball tournaments, soccer games, track meets, practices for all sports, church, school and everything else somehow my Mom finds time in her schedule for everything and still stay just as involved with me and Lauryn.  Now seeing the other side of everything I think back when all of us were at home.  Lauryn and I had our cheerleading, theater, student counsel, school, and all of our friends always at the house and then she was always volunteering for our schools or being the room mom.  Some how the house was always spotless and she always made sure we had fun as a family.  

I am in awe of how amazing my Mom is.  I love her so much and I am so happy I was able to spend so much time with her the past couple of weeks.  Living so far away I don't get to see her a lot, so seeing her and just hanging out with her again was just what I have been needing.  I am already looking forward to the next time I get to see my Mom.  

Thanks for everything you do Mom.  I love you so much!  Happy Be-lated Birthday!

No comments: