Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rain

When I was little I was little I went through a period of time where I was convinced I was a magnet to rain.  Eventually the thought faded, until lately.  Today was sort of cloudy all day.  After I got home and finished with school and work, I was waiting for the storm to come and go so that I could go running.  I finally got tired of waiting and the minute I started my run it started to rain/snow.   Perfect.  I decided to cut my run short when pellets of snow started sticking to my skin.  Once I ended my short run at my house the rain slowed down.  Later I needed to go to the store to purchase more eggs for me and Courtney's little egg decorating extravaganza (if things go well you might see pictures).  As I pulled out of my parking stall it started raining again!  I had to laugh at myself because my 8 year old thoughts were coming back!  I am a rain magnet!  I'm just happy it's not snowing 6 inches (knock on wood).  I decided that I'm going to call it a day and just stay inside and enjoy the rain from the inside while attempting to decorate eggs.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

emi. said...

that sounds so cozy! i wish i could be there. i'd take a nap.