Friday, March 27, 2009

Blast Off

At approximately 6:30 am I will be headed to the airport for California! This weekend I will be cheering on the cheer team at Nationals in Anaheim.  It's going to be so weird not being on the mat and sitting right on the edge making sure the music works and "play" gets pressed when it's supposed to but I'm excited.  After all the fun competition I get to go play at Disneyland!  I love Disneyland!  I'm am having major flashbacks of going to Nationals at Disneyworld.  This is going to be a great way to end a great month.  This whole month has been sort of crazy but the good kind of crazy.  Especially since I have been able to see my family.  

I think I'm going to make my next trip be to Spokane.  Lauryn get my bed ready and I'll bring The Best of Tracy Morgan.  Maybe by the time I get there you'll have a furry friend.  Hopefully he loves me as much as Scout does.  Sorry if he goes missing.  You might want to check my house first.  woops.

Hopefully I will come back with lots of fun stories and pictures!  I wish everyone could come!




4 comments:

emi. said...

woot woot!

RayRay said...

i miss you already.

Diaz Howard said...

Hello Thanks for sharing.
I find something interesting as well:

http://hk.geocities.com/hk_disneyland_stickers/

Diaz Howard said...

Hello Thanks for sharing.
I find something interesting as well:

http://hk.geocities.com/hk_disneyland_stickers/